Blogger templates

Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sex And The City 2 - Girls Singing 'I Am Woman'.

Sex And The City 2 - Girls Singing 'I Am Woman'. Tube. Duration : 2.75 Mins.


I am woman, hear me roar In numbers too big to ignore And I know too much to go back an' pretend 'Cause I've heard it all before And I've been down there on the floor No one's ever gonna keep me down again Oh yes, I am wise But it's wisdom born of pain Yes, I've paid the price But look how much I gained If I have to I can do anything I am strong (strong) I am invincible (invincible) I am woman I am woman watch me grow See me standing toe to toe As I spread my lovin' arms across the land But I'm still an embryo With a long, long way to go Until I make my brother understand Oh, yes, I am wise But it's wisdom born of pain Yes, I've paid the price But look how much I gained If I have to I can do anything I am strong (strong) 2x I am invincible (invincible) 2x I am woman

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About